Your breasts can make you feel like a million bucks, but they can also make you feel a million years old. As you age your skin becomes less elastic and can lead to the sagging look that most women fear.
You may also have changes in your breast tissue and skin due to weight loss, weight gain, or breastfeeding babies. All of the ups and downs of life will eventually begin to show in your bust line and that may leave you considering surgery. But you’ll find that Total Curve is a better choice.
Is Surgery the Answer?
Many women consider the idea of breast enhancement surgery. While it can deliver a larger bust, it doesn’t come without a price. You’ll have to pay for the surgery out of pocket as cosmetic procedures aren’t covered by insurance.
But the financial cost isn’t the only problem. Breast implants can cause an inflammatory response in the body, can leave you with a long and painful recovery time, and can become complicated by infection.
And most women find that the breast implants don’t give them the natural look they remember from their youth.
Is It Better to Live with Small or Saggy Breasts?
You could certainly make the choice to accept the current condition of your breasts. However, the way you feel about your bust line can have a big impact on your confidence levels and self-esteem.
You may feel like you want to hide in clothes that cover your bust, avoid swimwear, and avoid intimacy with your partner when you don’t like your breasts. All of these things can make you feel self-conscious and unhappy.
A Natural Alternative to Surgery
Instead of living with a chest you don’t like or risking your health with surgery, you can try a natural system for enhancing your breasts. Total Curve is a natural system for helping you to grow larger, fuller breasts.
While you’ll take a supplement that mimics estrogen and leads to breast growth, you’ll also use a firming cream to lift and tighten sagging skin. This combination will give you larger breasts with a more feminine shape.
And you’ll find that instead of your breasts tell your age, they can help you to look like a younger version of yourself. And the best part is you don’t have to spend thousands on surgery or risk possible complications.
With Total Curve (click here for a indepth-review) you can have the best of both worlds and go back to loving the way you look.
Natural breast enlargement is a general term for any method of increasing the size of the breasts without the use of chemical based products or of undergoing a surgical breast implant operation.
Increasing your breast size naturally involves enlarging your breasts without synthetic aids that do not occur naturally, or of allowing any synthetic or chemical based products to enter the body.
Using a natural means of breast enlargement avoids the risk of any unnecessary health problems that might occur, such as adverse allergic reactions, to chemicals and harmful toxins entering the body.
Having breast implant surgery is not natural because the increase in size is artificial. It is very noticeable after implant surgery for the characteristics of the breasts to appear unrealistic in the way they look and feel.
Although improvements have been made from earlier generations of implants, the breasts still appear more rigid and disaligned to the contours of your body than a natural set of breasts.
Implants also involve inserting synthetic chemical based products into your body, which could cause other complications as a result of having surgery.
Non surgical natural methods of breast enlargement and enhancement include a growing availability of pills and creams. But even many of the pills and creams contain chemicals, harmful preservatives, synthetic hormones, and artificial colourings, making them unnatural aids. These contaminants and toxins could cause adverse health reactions if you have a sensitivity to such chemicals.
Pumps and Breast exercises are another method to attempt breast enlargement, though the effectiveness of these is more likely to enhance their shape more rather than increasing size. Such procedures are long and cumbersome, and will take a long time before even marginal results are seen.
Wholly natural breast enlargement methods include massaging a fenugeek solution onto your breasts, with oestrogen stimulating properties, it is allegedly very effective. Another oestrogen boosting aid is Brestrogen, which is a totally natural scream made of naturally occuring plant extracts and vitamins.
Combining a specialist cream or serum such as Brestrogen which can be massaged into the breasts with exercise would be the most effective natural alternative to breast enlargement.
Visit http://www.smluc.org/increase-breast-size-naturally/ to learn even more about natural breast enhancement methods.
Breast enhancement pills are gaining more popularity these days amongst women seeking bigger and sexier breasts. Many products that contain natural ingredients which could increase the size and firmness of the female breast are present for sale on the internet.
These pills often contain herbal ingredients that either have en oestrogen-like effect, or can increase the sensitivity of the breasts’ hormonal receptors to the body’s endogenous estrogens. So let me sum up some of those ingredients in the following few lines.
- Pueraria mirifica is included in some of those pills as it contains some estrogens and is being used by hill tribes in Burma and Thailand. It can cause uterine carcinoma and anaemia in a small percentage of users. Also, it mustn’t be used by pregnant females as it might lead to congenital defects.
- Blesses Thistle is a herb that has been used in the past as a lacteal to boost the flow of milk in nursing women and is included nowadays in breast enhancement pills. Its undesirable effects include peptic ulcerations, allergy, tumours, birth defects and abortions.
- Dong Quai is a Chinese herb that was originally used as a remedy for postmenopausal symptoms. Its oestrogen-like actions qualified it to be included in some breast enhancement pills. Potential side effects include increased skin sensitivity, stimulation of growth of breast cancer cells and bleeding tendencies.
- Fennel seed contains many flavanoids which have both nutritional and medicinal benefits. Fennel seed increases the size of the breast, enhances menstrual flow and boosts female libido; therefore, it is used in the manufacture of many breast enhancement pills. However, it can decrease the efficacy of some antibiotics and shouldn’t be co-administered with them.
- Tyrosine is an essential amino acid that is well needed for the synthesis of the thyroid hormones and proper functioning of other endocrinal glands. Recently, it has been postulated that tyrosine stimulates the production of growth hormone, which could increase the size of various body tissues including the breasts. Hence, tyrosine is an ingredient of many breast enhancement pills.
- Fenugreek has always been known to have been fed to women in harems to increase their breasts’ size. A compound that is found in Fenugreek, diosgenin, can be converted to oestrogen and progesterone. Accordingly, it is included in some breast enhancement pills.
- Hops, which are used in manufacture of some of those pills, are also used in the beer breweries. Hops contain phytoestrogens which are somehow similar to human oestrogen and can stimulate the growth of bigger breasts. Undesirable effects of its usage are drowsiness, altered metabolism of drugs and allergies.
- Saw palmetto is a herbal plant that had been used for relief of bladder neck obstruction symptoms that accompany male benign prostatic hyperplasia. However, saw palmetto is now an ingredient of some of the breast enhancement pills available on the market due to its estrogen like effects. Its side effects include bleeding tendencies and decreased effectiveness of oral contraceptives. The herb shouldn’t be used by pregnant women as it might lead to abortions and birth defects in the offspring.
- Wild yam has been included in many breast enhancement pills as it is rich in plant-derived estrogens as diosgenin. It has long been used to alleviate premenstrual syndrome symptoms that are partially caused by a drop in the oestrogen blood levels. Wild yam also when used in postmenopausal women can lead to increased blood concentrations of estrogens and sex hormone binding globulins. Nevertheless, it shouldn’t be used by pregnant or lactating women due to its teratogenic effects. Moreover, wild yam has been linked to genital tumours.
- Bovine ovarian extracts are included in some breast enhancement pills and are known to increase the secretion of prolactin and growth hormone through stimulation of the pituitary gland. Prolactin is a hormone that stimulates the development of the breast’s size and glandular elements. However, high levels of prolactin might cause decreased libido, infertility, irregular menstrual cycles and even an increased incidence of stroke. Growth hormone triggers the growth of all body tissues including the breasts, but high levels of growth hormone might lead to atherosclerosis, secondary diabetes mellitus, hypertension and abnormal growth of bones and other internal organs.
- Mother’s wort herb mainly grows in various parts of Europe mainly on river banks and beneath hedges. It contains leonurine which has been found to have some oestrogen-like effects and can act as a potent uterine stimulant. Mother’s wort herb is a part of many breast enhancement pills.
The above listed are the most common ingredients used in the manufacture of many breast enhancement pills available on the market.